Frequently Asked Questions
How to Place an Order?
You can either place an order through online or offline.
- You can take a look at the products page and click the item that you would like to buy.
- Specify the quantity or weight as well as the predefined pricing. Then you can add it to the cart.
- To double-check your order, you can go to the cart page. You may add or remove some items before you proceed in checking out.
- Add your shipping and contact details in the provided areas within the check out page. You also need to select your preferred mode of payment in the given section.
- Instructions for the payment are shown on the other page after you place your order.
- When the payment went through, the orders are processed for shipping.
It can be done when you send cash payment via mail. Processing may take longer but it can keep your information private and it’s your choice when you don’t want to use the internet regarding this matter. It’s the best way for you to purchase when you do not have Interac.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Get a copy and print the order form for offline purchase. If you can’t print it out, you can use a pen and paper.
- You need to state your orders, total amount and your precise shipping address on the form. Put the promo code if there’s any.
- The money that you will enclose with the mail should be in the exact amount. You can use a tin foil to wrap it properly. You should send it by registered mail to ensure its arrival. You can track it down if it’s moving and the time of delivery. Normal mail may take some time. Don’t forget that only cash is acceptable. Check payment is not considered.
- The address that you need to send your payment is found on the order form.
- Once the payment is received in the mail, orders are processed and shipped right away.
Who is allowed to use this website?
- Individuals who are 19 and above are allowed to access this site.
Do you accept Paypal or Credit Cards?
- We only accept cash by mail, bitcoin, and Email Money Transfer at the moment. We will accept other payment methods in the future.
How safe is it to order from you?
- Don’t doubt ordering from us as it is guaranteed safe. It’s way much better than ordering from your ‘shroom guy’ around the street.
- Orders are vacuum sealed and they are placed in a discrete package. It’s for additional security and it’s a way of preserving the freshness of the products.
- Cops won’t seize nor interfere with the delivery of your products. The packages are under the CanadaPost Corporation Act which means that cops don’t need to check things unless if it has something that poses a threat to national security.
- Psychonautix has been operating smoothly since 2012. There’s never an instance that puts our customers in trouble for ordering magic shrooms online.
How do I create an account?
- It’s not necessary at all as you can place your order online anytime. Psychonautix makes sure that every transaction with us is confidential.
- So any personal and shipping information is all kept private. They will only be used when shipping your ordered items.
What happens after I sent the payment?
- We need a few hours to receive and process the payment from e-Transfer. If you have submitted a different billing or e-Transfer details in the order that you submitted, you can contact us or send an email for the confirmation of the order number and the EMT that was paid for.
How to tell if Psychonautix is legit?
- Our company is committed to giving customers a nice experience of buying psychedelic mushrooms online. We established a trustworthy reputation by word of mouth advertisement.
- We can show you that we value privacy as it is an invite-only website and we have clients that continue to patronize our products. But the number of customers increased so we have to give their demands. So the general public in Canada is allowed to order from us.
How is the shipment and delivery?
- Shipment and delivery are all done by CanadaPost through XpressPost shipping.
How much is the shipping?
- $20 for items with a total cost of $199 and below. The orders valued for $200 and over are shipped for free.
Where are the orders being shipped from?
- Vancouver, Canada. We also have operations in other provinces across Canada.
Do you send products internationally?
- No, we don’t as of the moment. We only ship within Canada.
Is order to pick up possible?
- Unfortunately, we don’t have this service. You can’t pick up the products from us.
Is there a same-day shipping?
- Yes. The cut off time of the shipping day is at 3:30 pm PST, from Monday to Friday. The orders that are fully paid before the cut off time is shipped on the same day.
- When it passes the cut off time, your order will be sent the next day. No shipment during the holidays and on the weekends.
When can I expect to receive my order?
- For local and regional destinations, the arrival will be on the next business day. It’s two business days for national day.
- This is the estimate from CanadaPost and it mostly applies to most major urban cities. The delivery time depends on the destination, weather conditions, origin, and other factors.
How can I be assured of the delivery of my order?
- You will be given a tracking ID that you can check online. We make sure that we put the exact address that you’ve provided on the order form.
- We don’t have control over the products as they are being shipped by CanadaPost. Missing or stolen items never happened. Delays are due to incorrect address or mismatch of postal code.
- You have the option to add extra $1 for the entire liability coverage for your order. It will have a delivery certificate which shows your name and signature. You will be guaranteed free shipping if ever your package is lost or stolen.
Do I need to use my real name?
- You have the choice of not using your real name but we think that it’s not advisable though. If you don’t want to use your real name, use something that looks real as there’s a tendency the package won’t be delivered when the name looks suspicious.
- You can order items with a size that can fit in your mailbox. If it can’t be placed inside the mailbox, you will receive a slip that says that you need to pick it up yourself. If you don’t have something or way to prove your identity, then you can’t claim it.
What if my order won’t fit the mailbox?
- If it’s too big for your mailbox, it will be forwarded to a postal outlet. If you didn’t provide your real name, it will be impossible for you to get your package.
- So, it’s recommended that you have your order in a small package that is not too big for your mailbox. There’s no signature needed.